Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] On the defacing of the forums by "Rockfest Revisited"

As a rule, one should not feed the trolls, yet it sometimes becomes necessary for reasons of self defense.Yesterday there was a defacing attack on the Rockfest forums, about a score posts promoting the so-called "Rockfest Revisited" and attempting...
Small Toadflax Nosely 310d
Toadflax Nosely1159Small Toadflax Nosely 310d
General Discussion

[Pinned] Keep it civil,please.

Regrettably it has become necessary to post a reminder to maintain good forum etiquette:Please keep a civil tone on these forums.If you disagree with something and wish to discuss the matter, fine! Listening to the views of others is a learning ex...
Small Toadflax Nosely 339d
Toadflax Nosely0104Small Toadflax Nosely 339d
General Discussion

Signing In

Hi all this is Drummor from the Dulcet Tones - just checking in :)Drum
Member avatar small Drummor 340d
Drummor2114Small Toadflax Nosely 339d
General Discussion

Rockfest keeps on truckin' under new management!

As you may already know, Calanne, the organiser of previous Rockfests, have retired from LOTRO.Rockfest will continue with me as Voluntary Chief Organiser. I intend to eggsperiment with the format, so who knows what might happen, but rest assured ...
Small Toadflax Nosely 1y
Toadflax Nosely2126Small Calanne 1y
General Discussion

someone unplugged the amps

Quiet. . .too quiet. . .stay alert! . . I think something's about to---aaaaaahg!
Small Halgoreth 1y
Halgoreth2156Small Calanne 1y
General Discussion

HORRORFEST 2015 - Night of The Huorns LIVE

# Boys and girls of every age ## Wouldn't you like to see something strange? ## Come with us and you will see ## This, da Bugans Kinhouse ## This is Halloween, this is Horrorfest ## Pumpkins scream in the dead of night ## This is Horrorfest, every...
Small Zedrock(k) 1y
Zedrock(k)1118Small Zedrock(k) 1y
General Discussion

horrorfest 2015 ??

Hey.. are you planning a this year horrorfest?Palantorio/ Palwyn of Notenzauber
Member avatar small Palantorio 1y
Palantorio5300Small Llellewyn 1y
General Discussion

Reducing Lag

Hello :)Thought I would share my tips for reducing lag. Sometimes putting everything on super low and staring at your feet throughout an entire performance isn't enough! This is mainly aimed at reducing lag while playing at a big music event such ...
Small Calanne 2y
Calanne1156Small Calanne 2y
General Discussion

Starlight plays The Doors

Yeah!A great time with Starlight this Sunday May 10th 2015 on Landroval's Bree stage!Starlight plays The Doors Part. 1Starlight plays The Doors Part. 2Open the doors!Zed'P.S. Here are two tools to upload vids and put them later on Youtube channel ...
Small Zedrock(k) 2y
Zedrock(k)3162Small Calanne 2y
General Discussion

Calanne & The Andune Ensemble plays Fleetwood Mac Rumours Album

Yoohoo!* Bara's streaming : LMB 7th Anniversary 2015 on Landroval - Part OneThe Andune Ensemble & Calanne plays Fleetwood Mac Rumours Album - Sunday March 29th 2015 - LOTRO - LandrovalZed'roar'Rock[/url]
Small Zedrock(k) 2y
Zedrock(k)2151Small Calanne 2y
General Discussion

ROCK The PARK

Hiya!Welcome to our 1rst Rock Battle in the PARK!!!Time to A.L.E to meet P.I.EROCK The PARK presents you : 1rst Battle of the ALES & PIES1rst Round : P.I.E versus Bara BahauCome On at the Bree Park, in front of the Jail, this Wednesday, Novemb...
Small Zedrock(k) 2y
Zedrock(k)2198Small Calanne 2y
General Discussion

notenzauber and friends...Concert in December 2014

Something completly diffent now :)http://weatherstock.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10454825&p=36700058&gid=316072#36700058
Member avatar small Palantorio 2y
Palantorio5324Member avatar small Palantorio 2y
General Discussion

The unofficial theme song for Weatherstock VI

Many bands!All are awesome!Some are tricky rocks!Notenzauber and Floradine present:The unofficial theme song for Weatherstock VI:Dance Now WeatherstockDance Now, Weatherstock!Let's go!Zed'Rock
Small Zedrock(k) 3y
Zedrock(k)4190Member avatar small Palantorio 3y
General Discussion

Cows like music

I am not making any comparisons between this and playing in the Craft Hall. Not at all.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXKDu6cdXLI
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne187Small Calanne 3y
General Discussion

Greetings

Welcome to the forums!If you're new here, add a post introducing yourself to the community :)
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne187Small Calanne 3y
Page 1