Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Rockfest 2014

Rockfest: Media

Here is the current poster advertising for musicians. Once all slots are full I will produce another one for the event.Please distribute as and where you feel appropriate!Thanks :)
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne382422Small Calanne 3y
Rockfest 2014

Thanks Calanne

Thanks, and congratulations, on putting on Rockfest. Andune had an absolute blast!
Member avatar small Geoffroi 3y
Geoffroi8396Small Calanne 3y
Rockfest 2014

Recording / streaming

My PC will not handle twitch (boohoo) though I *might* be able to stream audio only. Unless someone can stream it for us?
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne6399Small Liodora 3y
Rockfest 2014

Channel announcements

These are the announcements i'll be making in GLFF, regional (Erid Luin and Bree [parked alt in bree]) and Ales and Tales.If anyone can park an alt in another region and make the same announcements there that would be awesome :) I have these writt...
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne7313Small Calanne 3y
Rockfest 2014

Starlight ROCKFEST playlist (youtube)

Starlight @ ROCKFEST 2014 playlist (originals)Feel free to add your own :)
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne3256Small Zedrock(k) 3y
Rockfest 2014

Rockfest schedule

Hello all you rockers :)I just wanted to give a brief outline of what will happen on the day/s so we are all singing from the same ABC sheet.At around 11:55am, I will welcome everyone to Rockfest and give a brief outline to the audience of what is...
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne1146Small Calanne 3y
Rockfest 2014

Rockfest merchants and crew

I have had very little response to this, which is ok, I mean who wants to be stuck selling pies when they could be rocking out to some awesome bands!So I have decided to just leave it open, if anyone wants to do it then go ahead....if not, the mus...
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne1108Small Calanne 3y
Rockfest 2014

Rockfest: General Discussion

Please use this thread for any questions, suggestions, concerns, discussion or anything else relating to Rockfest 2014 that doesn't fit elsewhere. Thanks :)
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne7460Small Calanne 3y
Rockfest 2014

Rockfest: Available time slots

Please only post here if your participation has been agreed, either on this forum, via Lotro forum, email or in game. Thanks!All times are server time. These are the bands booked with times confirmed so far. Please let us know what time you would ...
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne231422Small Carthien 3y
Rockfest 2014

Less than a fortnight to go, bands please read :)

Hello everyone!Less than a fortnight till Rockfest! It's time to start getting organised, so there are a few things I need feedback on :)If you haven't already, please see this thread and choose your font for the poster that the Rocktastic Zedrock...
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne11417Small Carthien 3y
Rockfest 2014

Rockfest: Interested musicians and other performers please start here!

Welcome, and thank you for taking an interest in Rockfest!Are you a band, solo artist, or other performer? Do you love to play Rock, Metal, Thrash and the like? Maybe you are not a musician but a performance poet or story teller with a suitable th...
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne211099Small Zedrock(k) 3y
Rockfest 2014

Rockfest: Crew members needed (security, merchants, media, other)

Hello everyone :)We are looking for volunteers to join the crew and fill the following roles:SecurityResponsibilities:~ Checking revellers for concealed weapons.~ Ensuring altercations do not progress into violence.~ Keeping the performance area f...
Small Calanne 3y
Calanne3178Small Calanne 3y
Page 1